Saturday, January 12, 2013

My current situation

I've tried everything I can come up with, but I just can't find a way to fix this computer / phone problem.  I'm hopping that by having
some of this info online I can find some help.

I can't think of a daily aspect of my life that isn't disrupted;  
-  My work (I was supposed to create website marketing material this weekend, which is impossible with my laptop down again).  

- My personal life; Since I don't want to spread the hack via email, and have spent as much time with a  non working phone as a working one in the last 10 months, I've lost contact with a lot of family and friends.

I've had 5 day stretches where my phone will get so hot it stops.working (running at full CPUs with background processes I can't access or stop). I've been through 3 Samsung Notes in the last six months, AT&T hasn't been able to offer any solution, but they've been good enough to replace the last two.

I can Google up a lot of info from people who've had boot straps and other hacks, and find scanners and forensic assistance tools from the sites dedicated to helping people clean viruses (I have a current Norton subscription too, and did have when all of this started).

I just can't find anyone who's  had any experience with the problems I'm having:  

-A mobile phone able to migrate code or script (via bluetooth and Windows Sidebar according  to the log files) into a brand new laptop  just by being in the same room (before any internet connection).  
- Live streaming video / audio to a remote server (viewable in android logs and MS Event Viewer).   An ATA serial port virtual hard drive domain controller (mounted on my system: C++ write protected) that can't be erased via disk wipes, and can't be tracked because the IPs are routed through proxy servers.

I can't afford this, and I'm in debut trying to keep a computsr going so I can keep my job;:
Since April 2012:  3 laptops ($1200.), one set of Windows 7 install disks ($300.), 3 mobile phones ($600.), mobile phone provider change ($300.), Tech Shop low reformat disk wipes ($400), In office tech disk wipe (company paid) new home router (free).Still Hacked.

The ironic thing is: I have all of the data necessary for someone with the skill / interest to help:  I have data disks with the files and logs during these migration hacks (some encrypted stuff, but there's plenty of info in plain text Linux dll and ini files, complete migration step by step in batch and registry files).

Also available.(and I'll pay the shipping): quite a few useless smart phones and laptops with all the data still in them.

Thanks for reading my story.
 If you have any suggestions or advice  please let me know, I can be reached at  504trackingmyhack504@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Wow totally understandable going through the same situation also and I'm still stuck couple months down the road, I feel so helpless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same problem here bud. ruined laptop and on my third phone. Did you ever figure out how to make it stop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're being watched. What you have is a data collecting software that is transmitting your usage to the 'spy'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps its the virus used on Iranian nuclear reactors

    ReplyDelete